Welcome to the Camden Community
and Economic Development Corporation
Formed in 2019, CCEDC is a Camden, New Jersey-based 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of Camden residents.
CCEDC will fulfill its purpose by:
- Specializing in housing development, while ensuring that Camden City residents gain and maintain accessibility to homeownership units that are affordable, adequate, sanitary, and safe.
- Providing commercial development opportunities for Camden residents to start and/or expand businesses within the City of Camden, NJ.
- Making infrastructure improvements for Camden, NJ and/or Camden, NJ residents, with a focus on the re-pavement of local streets for residential and commercial use.
- Offering scholarships to Camden, NJ residents for college or trade school tuition.
- Establishing a revolving loan fund for Camden, NJ residents and/or Camden, NJ businesses.
DONATE TO CCEDC:
Your contribution is 100% tax deductible and will help empower Camden residents to gain wealth through our programs and services. Click the "Donate Now" button to donate securely through Paypal.com TODAY! Your support is greatly appreciated.